1. Bible Facts
Composed of the Following
-all on this page.
The number one way that God speaks to us is by His written word the Holy Bible. God can speak to us in other ways if He wants to and if He does, it will always be in agreement with His Bible.
1. Name the books of the Old Testament. ( 39 books )
3. Where is this scripture found? “All
Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine,
for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,”
4. Where is this scripture found? “for
prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as
they were moved by the Holy Spirit.”
5. Which of the following scriptures tells us that the scriptures will make us wise about God’s salvation? a. Genesis 2:7 b. Matthew 26:28 c. 2 Timothy 3:15
6. Complete this scripture. Psalms 119:9 How can a young man cleanse his way? by taking ________________________________________________________
7. Fill in the blank. Psalms 119:11 Thy _________________________________ __________________________________ that I might not ________________ against thee.
8. Fill in the blanks. Psalms 119:98 You, __________________________________ make me wiser than my enemies; For they are ever with me.
9. Psalms 119:99 I have more _____________________ than all my teachers, For your testimonies are my meditation.
10. Circle the best answer. The above
scriptures teach us that God’s Word will make
11. Which of the following Scriptures tells us
that: “God’s Word will last forever?” Underline all the
right answers. a. Matthew 24:35 b. John 20:31 c. 1
13. Which of the following scriptures says that “these things were written that we may know that we have eternal life?” a. John 1:1 b. John 10:11 c. 1 John 5:13
14. Fill in the Blank. Romans 1:16 For I am
not ashamed of ____________________
1. How many
things can you find, in Genesis Chapters 1and 2 that God created?
2. Psalms 90:2
Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth
and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.
3. Mark 10:27 says that “all things is possible with God.” True or False
4. From reading Psalms 139:7-10 What could you say about God?
5. What does Psalms 99:3 and 99:9 have in common? a. God loves us b. God is holy
Hebrews 13:8 says that Jesus Christ is
7. Revelation 4:11 God created all things for a. His pleasure b. To see if He could
8. Revelation 1:8 God says that He is the beginning and the end. True or False
9. John 4:24 Says that God is a: a.
Spirit b. old man c. powerful being
12. Psalms 86:5 Says that God shows no mercy.
True or False
1. According to John
17:5 Jesus had glory with God the Father before the world was.
2. Jesus says in John 6:38 that he came down from heaven. True or False
Read - Luke 1:26-38
3. Who was the Virgin Mary? a. Mother of John b. Mother of Jesus
4. The name of the angel that spoke to Mary was______________________________
5. What did the angel say to Mary?________________________________________
Read - Matthew 1:18-25
6. Who told Joseph not
to be afraid to take Mary as his wife? _____________________
8. How is the word Emmanuel interpreted? _________________________________
Read - Luke 2:4-52
9. What did the angels
tell the shepherds? __________________________________
10. Who revealed to Simeon that he would not die until he seen the Lord’s
11. Simeon said, “…My eyes have see thy___________________________________
12. Anna was a ______________and she served God with fasting and_____________
13. How old was Jesus when Mary and Joseph took him up to Jerusalem? __________
14. Where was Jesus, when Mary and Joseph couldn’t find him?
His Humanity look up these scriptures
15. Hebrews 2:16 For
verily he took not on him the nature ______________ ;but
16. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 For I delivered unto you first of all that
which I also received,
His Resurrection Read - Luke 24:30-53
17. Why were the disciples afraid when Jesus suddenly appeared in their midst? ______ __________________________________________________________________
18. How did Jesus let them know that he wasn’t just a spirit?
19. What kind of food did Jesus eat with them?
20. Acts 1:9-10 What took Jesus up to heaven? _____________________________
21. Acts 1:9-10 Jesus is coming back in the same way. True or False
22. What does 1 Peter 2:22 say about Jesus?
23. What does Isaiah 53:3 say about Jesus?
Jesus our Savior look up these scriptures
24. John 3:16 For God so love the_______________________________________
26. Acts 4:12 Neither
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be __________